Admission and Withdrawals
- No Pupil of less than five years and more than six years will be admitted to Class
1. For higher classes add one year for each class. No pupil will be admitted without
a countersigned Transfer to attend a class pending formal admission.
- A pupil joining school for the first time must produce satisfactory evidence of
his / her date of birth, such as an extract from the birth and death registrar or
- Pupils applying for admission are as a rule subjected to an entrance test. In the
case of late admission of a pupil the fee from the beginning of the first term will
be charged unless otherwise ordered by the Principal.
- Every application for a School Leaving Certificate will be made in writing by the
parent or guardian. A School Leaving Certificate will not be issued until all the
fees and dues are cleared.
- A fee of Rs.100/- will be charged for a Transfer Certificate and this will be issued
only three days after receipt of an application. Certificates from the school office
can be obtained if an application is made to this effect, three days in advance.
- A month’s notice in writing is required before a pupil can be withdrawn. In the
absence of such a notice a full additional month’s fee will be charged. No application
is accepted during the school vacation and in case of a withdrawal at this time,
the fees must be paid up to the end of the term.
- When a pupil is admitted on a Transfer Certificate, he / she will not be placed
in any class higher than that for which the certificate shows him / her to be qualified,
nor will he / she be promoted before the end of the school academic session.